The AGM, as noted in the Newsletter, is scheduled for Saturday 13 June 2015 at the Mittagong RSL club commencing 11:00 hrs. All members are invited to attend.
Proxies. As allowed by the constitution, members who can’t attend are requested to send their Proxy to Tony Keech. This becomes very important if not enough members attend the meeting to form a quorum. Go here to download a Proxy form, fill it out and send to Tony at
PO Box 8143,
WERRINGTON COUNTY, NSW 2747, or,
if computer literate, scan and send to firstname.lastname@example.org
7RAR ASSOCIATION ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING
TO BE HELD AT
MITTAGONG RSL CLUB NSW
ON SATURDAY 13 JUNE 2015 AT 1100hrs
- MEETING OPENED BY THE PRESIDENT.
- A SYNOPSIS OF THE MINUTES OF THE 2014 AGM.
- MATTERS ARISING FROM THE MINUTES.
- ANNUAL REPORTS FROM:-
(d) Treasurer; and
(e) Executive officer.
- MATTERS ARISING FROM THE REPORTS.
- COMMITTEE OF MANAGEMENT ELECTION.
- PRESIDENT ADDRESSES THE MEETING.
- GENERAL BUSINESS:-
- Update on Reunion;
Now that registration has closed for the Reunion the numbers are a little disappointing however we can be assured that the organizing committee has done an excellent job in the activities and since COL David McCammon took command of the Battalion the cooperation from 7RAR has been great.
(b) Purchase of New Gonfalons for the States; and
(c) Other business.
(1) Life Membership, (parameters/process/reason for LM/how nominated & 2nd/in writing to Nat Executive.
(2) Website, (recognition of efforts & latest updates/additional input, (CSM’s & others/ Nat Exec to follow up).
(3) ANZAC Day – Sydney
(i) Garrison Church Service back on;
(ii) The March;
(iv) Breakfast Venue after Dawn Service; and
(v) Lunch Venue.
(4) Red Support our Troops Badges;
(5) Gurkha Support;
(6) ANMC petition push;
(7) 2/7th men still standing;
(8)` 7RAR members who may benefit from our (moral) support; and
(9) Raising of members subscriptions.
11 MEETING CLOSURE.