7RAR ASSOCIATION ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING
TO BE HELD AT
45 CORNWALL AVENUE, TURRAMURRA NSW
ON SUNDAY 26 MAY 2013 AT 1300hrs
- 1. MEETING OPENED BY THE PRESIDENT.
- 2. APOLOGIES.
- 3. A SYNOPSIS OF THE MINUTES OF THE 2012 AGM.
- 4. MATTERS ARISING FROM THE MINUTES.
- 5. ANNUAL REPORTS FROM:-
(d) Treasurer; and
(e) Executive officer.
- 6. MATTERS ARISING FROM THE REPORTS.
- 7. COMMITTEE OF MANAGEMENT ELECTION.
- 8. PRESIDENT ADDRESSES THE MEETING.
- 9. GENERAL BUSINESS:-
(a) Update on Reunion;
(b) Clear message that our (3 yearly) Reunions are run by State branches for National body, and that the general preparations for the conduct of the reunion should be spelled out/made very clear to the “organising state”.; Discuss Don Cruden’s email re distribution of profit.
(c) Purchase of New Gonfalons for the States; and
(e) Other business.
(1) Life Membership, (parameters/process/reason for LM/how nominated & 2nd/in writing to Nat Executive.
(2) Website, (recognition of efforts & latest updates/additional input, (CSM’s & others/ Nat Exec to follow up).
(3) ANZAC Day - Sydney
(i) Garrison Church Service Cancel?
(ii) The March;
(iv) Breakfast Venue after Dawn Service; and
(v) Lunch Venue.
(4) Red Support our Troops Badges;
(5) Gurkha Support;
(6) ANMC petition push;
(7) 2/7th men still standing; and
(8)` 7RAR members who may benefit from our (moral) support.
11 MEETING CLOSURE.